Delectable Delicacies: Fried Rice with Chicken Manchurian is an Absolute Treat
Fried rice and chicken Manchurian make a super-duper combo. Almost all of the foodies love eating fried rice with chicken Manchurian. The thing is: its taste and aroma cannot be described in words. Add all the fresh veggies and enjoy a light and tasty meal with friends and family. Furthermore, do make sure that only the best rice brand is being used while preparing fried rice.
No matter how old or young people are, fried rice with chicken Manchurian will forever remain a go-to dish for foodies across the globe. All those planning to prepare this delicacy at home can go through the recipe (mentioned below).
- A cup and a half of rice (go for Daawat Basmati rice for best results)
- ½ kg chicken (boneless)
- Corn flour (1tablespoon)
- Some fresh veggies (capsicum, spring onions, bell peppers, sweet corn, mushrooms, broccoli, etc.)
- Chopped garlic (1 Tablespoon)
- Green chillies (chopped)
- Soya Sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Chopped ginger
- Sugar (1/2 tablespoon)
- 1 Egg
- Red chillies (2)
- Cumin seeds (1 tablespoon)
- Spring onions
For Preparing egg fried rice:
- First thing’s first: you need to clean the rice and soak them in water for 10-15 minutes. It goes without saying that you need to go for the best Basmati rice.
- Next, drain excess water and keep the basmati rice aside
- Now, heat some oil in a pan and add garlic paste, cumin seeds, and cardamom to it and stir it well
- Now, add spring onions, carrot, capsicums, carrots, and sweet corn into the pan and sauté them well.
- Once the veggies are cooked, add rice into the pan and mix well
- Add salt, black pepper, green chillies, and red chilli powder and stir the mixture well
- Add an egg to the mixture and scramble it well
For Preparing the Manchurian
- Again, you’ll have to wash the chicken thoroughly before you can go ahead with the cooking bit.
- Up next, heat some oil in a pan and add red chillies to it (whole)
- Now, add garlic paste, ginger, tomato ketchup, salt, sugar and pepper to the mix and let it thicken (cook for 4-5 minutes)
- Add water/stock to it and mix well
- Lower the heat and simmer the flame.
- Now, add corn flour to the mix
- Once corn flour is added, the sauce will thicken almost immediately
- Add boneless chicken to it and stir it well
- And some soya sauce into the mix and enjoy a hearty meal.
Bring home a pack of Daawat Basmati rice if you want to enjoy the best fried rice at home. Its long and thick grains are easy to cook and will melt in your mouth. Go for Daawat Basmati because it brings you only the best rice for your kitchen.