What type of Nipples do you have?
Over the years, the obsession of girls with their boobs has just grown and they have tried all the tricks to make them look perfect in every manner. We all know this pretty well that boobs come in various sizes and shapes.
But, did you know that there are different types of nipples too. I know this fact might have come like a shock to many.
There are mainly 8 types of nipples in women. The type of nipple can depend on various factors and it is possible for a woman to have combination of 2 types as well.
Given below are many types of Nipples in Women: –
- Protruding- This refers to the nipples that are raised a few millimeters about the aureola mammae and points in the outward direction. The nipple can become more evident with cold or stimulation.
- Flat- These types of nipples are completely flat and they merge into the aureola mammae. The nipple can become evident after cold or stimulation.
- Puffy- The nipples look like a small hill on the top of the entire breast. Further, the get more pronounced cause of cold or stimulation.
- Inverted- Sometimes it happens that the nipples are directed in the inward direction. You can bring them out manually but, at times the muscles are too hard to be moved.
- Unilateral Inverted- In this case, one nipple is protruding outwards while the other is directing inwards. This case isn’t abnormal. It is a recent development but, it is also a sign of breast cancer and you need to immediately visit your doctor.
- Bumpy- It’s normal to have bumps on the outline of the aureola mammae. These bumps sometimes look like white heads. You can squeeze out dead cells from them but, it isn’t safe to play with them. Everyone has these bumps, but some people’s nipples are bumpier than others.
- Hairy- It’s absolutely normal to have hair strands on the outline of the aureola mammae. You can pluck them out using suitable equipment. Every person has these hair strands but some people are hairier than others.
- Supernumerary- Some people have extra small nipples that look like moles. They are almost flat with slight bumps.
Hope you find the information given in this article interesting and exciting. If yes, then like, comment and share.