How to Implement Dynamics 365 Business Central Quick Start in 5 Steps
Microsoft Business Central solutions have been around the corner for long enough. Recently it has been upgraded. Microsoft Business Central Integration has brought together, CRM and ERP. If you have not upgraded to the new suit of solutions, then you are actually running pretty late. All you can and should do is get a Dynamics 365 Business Central Demo and get it implemented.
Now, a lot of new and traditional users tend to hesitate, when it comes to upgrading their system, the reason being the unreasonable fear about the hassles of implementation and deployment. But nothing to worry about, as we got you covered. Here is a five-step beginners’ guide to Microsoft Business Central solutions implementation.
- Configuration of the environment: so, to start with, you have to develop your work environment and configure it accordingly; as the first step of implementation. Configuration, for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central integration, stands for building up the basic platform to where all your data is going to be loaded. This is also the place where you create your vendors, agents, customers, items, etc. All your transactions, related to the business are synced here.
- Training the subject matter experts and end users: you must realize that learning to use the mechanism is extremely important in order to yield fruitful results. Thus, training the subject matter experts or the SMEs stands second on the list of five prime steps. This means educating them (the SMEs) and the ultimate, end users about the application. The two purposes that are solved by this are:
- To get the users comfortable with the application and its features.
- To leverage the work that was completed during the configuration process. This will get them ready to start with leveraging the application, as well as the production.
While providing the training, the focus should be on retaining information and making sure that the users completely understand the mechanism of the application.
- Loading the data: the 3rd step towards the process of implementing Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Solutions is to use the configuration packages to load the data. For this, you need to hire software experts or implementation partners, who have the skills and experience to do this job. They are going to consult with you and review the items, vendors, customers, and other financial records that need to be pulled out and stored in the new set of Dynamics 365 business central. The entire process, again, takes place in two steps.
- Sitting down together and creating a plan for all the data that is going to be merged.
- Building of configuration packages that are put on leverage to import all the historical financial and other data.
- Providing a Power BI workshop: next comes the Power BI workshop, in the 4th step of the quick start implementation process. If you have gone through the Dynamics 365 already, then you know that Power BI synchronizes the data from Business Central and other data sources to create KPI dashboards. Thus, the importance of building a Power BI dashboard is inevitable, when it comes to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central integration. The implementation partners provide you training and assistance to build the first dashboard. It’s up to you to determine, which bit of information or data is relevant and what measures show success in your business. The training will help you to create your first dashboard that gives your insight to understand where your business is making progress and where, there are more opportunities to make progress.
- Go live: the 5th and the final step are to go live. At this point there is some serious decision making that takes place. Both, the implementation partners and your project team, sit together to analyze the readiness of your team. It is only when the implementation partner and your team are confident on the preparedness that they decide on a date to go live. After you go live, there is an assistance period that varies for different implementation partners, during which, they will observe and evaluate the success of your go-live. In case of issues, the team is going to resolve it for you.
Thus, excluding the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central demo, there are five quick steps that leads to the implementation of Dynamics 365 Business central for your system. So, go, and get it now.
Are you looking for easy way to learn how to implement business central here is the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central which is discussed here in 5 steps? The users can use this article as a basic guide to start with.