Hormonal Imbalance and Hair Loss
You might be aware of different causes of hair loss in general. But in women, the main cause of hair damage and hair fall is hormonal abnormalities that you ignore due to lack of knowledge about it. Issues like hair fall and acne in women are basically occurred by hormonal changes. What are hormones? What is their basic function? How hormonal changes can lead to hair fall? These are the questions that arise in your mind when you start to face any problem regarding hormones.
Hormones are chemical messengers present in our body created by different glands. These chemical messengers control basic body functions like thirst, hunger, moods, emotions and even reproductions. All body glands work together to create a sufficient amount of hormones that controls our simple to complex body functions.
There are a number of glands that produce different hormones for different purposes:
- Hypothalamus: Hypothalamus gland produces hormones which control hunger, thirst, and body temperature and also control the production of hormones from other glands.
- Adrenal: Adrenal glands produce hormones that are major cause of stress and mood swings.
- Parathyroid: Controlled amount of calcium in our body is one of the most important function in human body which is regulated by parathyroid
- Pituitary: Pituitary glands controls other glands and trigger hormones.
- Pineal: Pineal glands plays an important role in hair pigmentation and hair growth.
- Thyroid: Imbalance in thyroid glands can cause hypothyroidism which can cause sewer hair loss.
- Pancreas: Pancreas make insulin that controls sugar level in blood.
- Thymus: Thymus plays a vital role in proper working of immune system.
The unnatural change in the production of these glands cause an imbalance in hormone production which ultimately leads to different health issues. All aforementioned glands work together for a healthy body activities.
Different hormona can cause hair fall in women:
- Excess Estrogen: Estrogen is a hormone present only in women that made you feel energize and it helps stabilizing mood swings. Excess amount of estrogen can cause problems like weight gain and hair damage.
- Insulin Imbalance: Insulin is produced by pancreas that maintain sugar level in blood. It can get problematic if pancreas fail to produce required amount of insulin. This condition is called diabetes. In this condition your own immune system attacks your body which increases the risk of androgenic alopecia and female pattern baldness.
- Complicated Testosterone: Testosterone is directly related to physique and hair. Too much testosterone in women can cause multiple issues like growth of hair on face, neck or chin and cause hair loss on your head.
- Thyroid Despairs: Fluctuating thyroid levels is often the cause of thinning hair and hair loss. It happens with age.
To deal with hormonal issues one must have a good diet full of vitamins, one must avoid stress and have a good and peaceful sleep. Above all, it is mandatory to get tested and consulted. Hairloss Clinic in Dubai Vivandi Trichology Center has the best consultant facilities regarding female hair loss. Initial consultation involves diagnosis and respective hair treatment advice which is likely to last up to thirty to forty-five minutes at Trichology Center UAE. It totally depends on the condition of patient and the complexity of hair fall. It is your right to look beautiful with fuller head which is only possible if you visit the Best Trichologists in Dubai.