Culinary Classics: Prawns with Brown Basmati Rice: The Perfect Dish for you
Prawns are loved by just about everybody, aren’t they? The thing is: we love eating non-veg, no matter how old we get. The rich and juicy taste of prawns is the one to die for. If you happen to be a die-hard non-veg (sea food) lover, then you just cannot say no to prawns. Also, prawns are best enjoyed with rice and gravy. Now, you can add a touch of health to your prawn pilaf by replacing your regular bag of rice with a bag of Daawat Brown Basmati rice.
The thing with brown Basmati rice is: they contain a higher degree of fibre, that helps keep the bowel movements intact. Therefore, it won’t be wrong to say that using brown rice is a great way of adding a touch of health to your everyday diet.
Here’s the recipe for you:
- Tiger prawns
- 1 cup Basmati rice (soaked and rinsed)
- Olive oil
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 capsicum
- Minced garlic
- Soya sauce (as per taste)
- Cumin (1tbsp)
- Heat some oil in the pan and add cu min seeds to it.
- Add rice to it (soaked and rinced) and cook them thoroughly
- Now, add your favourite veggies to it, such as capsicums, onions, etc. to it and cook the mixture well.
- Wah your prawn and let them dry
- Marinate them using some salt, pepper, soya sauce, and white cream
- You can also add some white wine to it
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil into the pan
- Add your prawns to it and cook them thoroughly
Now, you need to mix the rice with the prawns and serve them hot. Use some mint sauce to add a tinge of flavor to your prawns.
This recipe is loved by one and all because not only is it healthy but tasty as well. If you are planning to eat something delicious on your birthday, then this recipe is tailor-made for you. Make sure you consume it there and then because prawns are best enjoyed when they are fresh.
Adding brown rice nutrition to your diet is a great way of taking a step towards a healthy lifestyle. You too can take this step by changing your regular bag of rice with a pack of Brown Basmati rice. Not only is brown rice tasty but healthy as well, and is perfect for those suffering from Type 2 Diabetes. Also, brown rice helps control the formation of unhealthy cholesterol.
If you are planning to cook some of your signature rice-based dishes during the Coronavirus outbreak, then do not forget to get a pack of Daawat brown Basmati rice because they’ll help you in your bid to prepare the best rice-based dishes. These long-grained rice are perfect for you if you are looking to cook something wholesome, tasty, and filling.